K&F Concept 67mm Slim Green MC Circular Polarizer Filter
Multi-coating reduces reflection, reduce glare and improve saturation.
- K&F Concept circular polarizer made of Japan optical glass,deepens the intensity of blue skies; reduces or eliminates glare.
- Multi-coating reduces reflection, reduce glare and improve saturation.
- Aluminum alloy frame, Ultra slim rim profile to avoid vignetting on wide angle lenses.
- CPL filters are good for skies, waters, foliage. They can dramatically enhance these natural elements, giving images better appearance.
- Rotating a CPL filter on your lens can make dramatic changes to a simple image.
K&F Concept Polarizers Filter
Polarizers provide color and contrast enhancement. Reflected light often shows up as whitish glare that washes out color in an image. A Polarizer corrects this problem producing deep, dramatically blue skies. It also removes glare from non-metallic surfaces, such as windows and water. Color saturation in general, especially outdoors, can be improved significantly. Think of it as sunglasses for your camera.
Area of sky most effectively polarized with a Circular Polarizer: Point your index finger at the sun. With your thumb extended at a right angle (90°), rotate it around the axis of the index finger. It will point out the band of deepest blue from horizon to horizon.
Digital Multi Coated
- The K&F Polarizers Filter Multi Resistance Coating (MRC) helping repel water, dust & grease, while also preventing ghosting.
- Ultra thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses are also designed to hold a lens cap.
- These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.