DJI OM 4 Smartphone Gimbal
Magnetic Phone Holder, Stronger Torque
Even More Compact, Up to 10.2 oz Load
Hand Gesture Control, Shape Recognition
Supports up to 3.3" Wide Smartphones
Control Gimbal/Phone with DJI Mimo App
ActiveTrack, Follow, and Sport Modes
- Foldable Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer
- Magnetic Phone Holder, Stronger Torque
- Even More Compact, Up to 10.2 oz Load
- Hand Gesture Control, Shape Recognition
- Supports up to 3.3" Wide Smartphones
- Control Gimbal/Phone with DJI Mimo App
- ActiveTrack, Follow, and Sport Modes
- 15-Hour Runtime,1/4"-20 Tripod Mount
- Time-Lapse, Hyperlapse, Panorama Modes
- USB Power Output for Phone/Accessory
Designed to improve on the already impressive Osmo Mobile 3, the DJI OM 4 smartphone gimbal packs in a stronger motor and more torque than its predecessor, with an even more compact frame that's easier to balance and fold down. Thanks to its magnetic smartphone mount, attaching your smartphone is easier than ever as well.
The gimbal is controllable with the DJI Mimo app (available for iOS or Android devices), supports Bluetooth 5.0, and features a number of different modes to help simplify whatever you're trying to capture, such as Sport and Inception modes. Advanced features such as hand gesture control and body shape recognition help round out its ease of use.
You can mount any smartphone up to 3.3" wide in its phone cradle, and its magnetic phone holder and smartphone magnetic ring allow for simple and fast mounting and unmounting. The integrated intelligent sensor even tells you when your smartphone is mounted.
The redesigned handle is more comfortable to grip at a 15° angle and gives you a number of other improvements, such as accessibility to all ports while charging and the ability to mount more accessories to the gimbal itself.
The OM 4 syncs up with the DJI Mimo mobile app to provide you with multiple shooting modes and functions including Portrait, Underslung, Landscape, Time-Lapse, DynamicZoom (Dolly Zoom), Hyperlapse, enhanced Panorama, Slow-Motion, Inception-style spin, and Sport mode for fast-action shooting. In addition to using the joystick controls on the handle, you can also use hand gestures to control the gimbal to track your movement, take a selfie, or start/stop your smartphone camera, so you don't have to press the record button or touch any controls. It can also automatically track body shapes to track human subjects without the need to make a manual selection with ActiveTrack 3.0.
The built-in battery runtime is approximately 15 hours, and it takes approximately 2.5 hours to charge using the included USB Type-C cable. There is a USB Type-A power output on the back of the handle to charge your phone or other accessories while operating the gimbal. The bottom of the gimbal handle features a 1/4"-20 mounting thread to mount the gimbal on the included grip tripod or other accessory. A storage pouch and wrist strap are also included with the gimbal.
- Supports up to 3.3" wide smartphones
- Magnetic smartphone mount with intelligent sensor
- Ultracompact, foldable design with redesigned comfort handgrip
- High-torque motor
- Easy to balance
- Handle set at natural 15° angle
- Controllable range: -162.5 to 170.3° pan / -104.5 to 235.7° tilt / -85.1 to 252.2° roll
- Bluetooth 5.0 support
- Controllable speed: 120°/s max
- Built-in battery: Up to 15-hour runtime / 17.64Wh capacity, 2450mAh
- 1/4"-20 tripod mounting thread
- USB Type-C power input, USB Type-A power output for smartphone or accessory
- Grip tripod included
DJI Mimo App
- ActiveTrack 3.0 technology built into the app allows the OM 4 to automatically keep your phone facing you as you move
- Gesture control: Reads certain hand gestures to take a still, record video, or track a subject
- Body shape recognition for more accurate tracking of a person
- New Sport mode for faster movements
- Modes/Functions: Standard, Portrait, Underslung, Flashlight, Time-Lapse, Hyperlapse, and Panorama
- Live stream moments using YouTube Live
- Take one-second-long exposures to produce light trails, star trails, and dramatically blurred cars without a tripod